Game Stars is a multifunctional gaming platform based on blockchain technology. The project connects players and token owners on one platform.
Token sales on the platform are limited to 500 million tokens. The entire amount is for sale during the token sale, unsold tokens are burned immediately once the sale is complete. The platform creates smart contracts for each e-athlete and enables players, managers, sponsors and investors to benefit from the project.
GST is a must-have in your investment portfolio. What’s the catch? As soon as the project has reached the hard cap, the token sale is terminated. After completion, the tokens will only be available on the stock exchanges. The value of the token will rise constantly, and it will not be possible to buy the token sale as cheaply as now. Simply put, those who participate in the token sale will become a GST token monopolist.
Game Stars Token is still an unknown quantity of the cryptocurrency market. GST will achieve great financial results as it:
- used in the gaming platform requested by eSports market participants
- has a limited token supply, which makes its owners to true monopolists
- will show a significant increase in long-term
What we are trying to say is that the Game Stars team has worked hard for its future growth. There are four reasons why the platform will attract a wide audience of users and supporters. Game Stars:
- enables e-athletes to finance their professional development by selling their personal GST tokens and participating in tournaments.
- creates an end-to-end infrastructure for the eSports market.
- offers sponsors the opportunity to choose and earn successful e-athletes.
- offers investors a great investment opportunity to earn money with the growth of the token.