Aphelion is a fast-growing decentralized exchange platform that is relatively new. The DEX was officially launched on Oct 10th, 2018 and has already a trading volume of over $ 100 thousand over a 24-hour period.
Aphelion Coin (for Dividends)
The amount of the daily dividend depends on:
- the number of Aphelion owned
- the number of Aphelion commited
- the trading volume handled by the Aphelion Exchange
Just take a look at the table below … the numbers speak for themselves.
And this gem coin is just totally under the radar of most traders. You might say, why? Because the price per token is just at $0,057. 1.000 APH = $ 57 … freaking $57, as soon as they reach the volume of IDEX you could earn a passive income of $9 with your $57 investment and your RoI is back in about 6 months, but the price per APH Token should skyrocket.
By the way, their ICO price : 0.2000 USD
How do I buy Aphelion Coins?
- Buy Bitcoin or Ether. Recommended on Coinbase. You can omit this step if you already have Bitcoin or Ether.
- Open account on
- Transfer BTC or ETH to Kucoin Exchange
- In the ‘Markets’ area search for the line APH / BTC or APH / ETH
- Move your mouse over the ‘Buy’ link and enter the desired amount in the order form, set the market price and click on ‘Buy’